In some cases, other applications move, copy or rename .DLL files. You can quickly check your computer to see if the .DLL already exists.
- First of all select a Drive on your computer. (C: \, D: \ etc.)
- Now, enter the name of the file in the search bar. (Search with or without the .dll extension)
- Check if the .DLL was found, this might take several minutes to complete
- If you find the .DLL, make a copy and reinstall the .DLL.
- If you find the file name (1) .dll, copy it and rename it to filename.dll. Continue with the installation of the .DLL.
- If you find filename.dll, this is a compressed backup of the .DLL Use software such as 7zip to extract the file. Continue with the installation of the .DLL